Students interested in studying voice with Ms. Fleming, click here »
- Private individual one hour classes (additional time per lesson can be arranged)
- Non-smokers preferred
- To speak some English would be helpful
I can help you in the following areas:
- Breathing technique
- Increase vocal power
- Increase vocal range
- Sound placement
- English pronunciation
- Finding your own style
- Ear training available
- Prepare you for stage presentation
- Learn new songs
- ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS SHOULD APPLY
- Lesson schedule (to be determined by mutual availability)
- No Sunday sessions or lessons
Ms. Fleming first started teaching voice in 1983 after touring in Tokyo, Japan with a Broadway Musical called "The Wiz". Prior to the this tour, Ms. Fleming hadn't planned on becoming a voice training, but as fate would have it, this turned out to be a very satisfying yet challenging role that she was well suited for.
Juanita Fleming's formal training background and her personal stage and performing experience over the past twenty five years and more, allows her to assist her students with answers to many show biz questions from her perspective.
A question and answer page is available for general questions for those who plan on coming to New York to study in the future. However, please be advised that the responses will be based on information available at the time.